Monday, April 20, 2009

Traumatism.

assalamualaikun..
nice weekend..
just go and ride with my friend on Sunday morning at BC (BUKIT CERMIN) putra height, subang jaya.. it is quite a long time doesn't go there..
around 8.30 am, my friend pickup me from my house.. when we arrived there.. there was no people cycle there.. just two of us.
quite shock. haha.. maybe it is too early kot..
people always go there 9 or 10 am...

it ok, good for me, so that i can practice lots of time there.. haha..

so we decide to start from SS2.. no need to go up to ss1.. quite tired to push up the bike..
seems that i never ride using the new trail.. so, just follow the trail slowly. haha..
so, finished few of round at ss2.. i can go faster and faster, follow the trail, corner n ramp.. then people start coming and join us.. then we moved to next trail which is THE ROCK GARDEN.. it is new for me.. they just built last month for the 3 rd BC challange...

here some pic to share with u guys.. enjoy it...


syafiq.. haha.. stylo r bro!!!
haha.. bike besa dr tuan!!

my show time.. ngeh3...

this is rock garden.. cun duw..




da puas main...
mcm2 style kua.. haha...

No comments: